Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Production - Music Video.

Options
  • 30-01-2014 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I am looking to shoot a music video in March.

To date I have met a few people from companies and having heard what I hope to do (ie, direction, ideas, area, etc..) they have come back with quotes between 1000 and 1,600.

This is understand is acceptable as I understand the amount of time it takes to shoot a music video and that it is not shot, edited & produced within a day, but right now that is below my budget unfortunately as I have saw their websites and they have some good videos between the 3 companies I talked to about it.

I am wondering if there is a cheaper way I could go about this or if anyone could recommend any independent video producers or someone who would be up for helping out and will accept a smaller sum.
    For record, I am not far off the lower quote with regards to my budget, but because it is more of a promotional music video rather than a single release, etc, I don't want to pay what I haven't got for a big shiny video.

If anyone has any ideas please pass them on, also if you are qualified in this field, by all means get in touch and we can talk about it more.

All ideas, recommendations welcome! but that is all!

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement