Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 nations

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭anotherfinemess

The BBC would be supplying the pictures to RTE today so I wouldn't expect anything on 23.5 East. I checked through my saved tp's on 1 West where the BBC usually are but nothing. If Stanley Cassidy hasn't found anything it's probably not there.

I see LJ's have added a couple of more FTA listings for France England including one on Badr 4, 26 East which I can get. I presume you can also get France 2 HD on 5 West?
    Does that mean I can watch 6 nations on RTE? I only have mobile internet. Saorview is down for maintenance until Monday. I've no sat dish since the wind blew it away.
    I've been searching and searching for a website that will let me watch 6 nations and world cup rugby. Im not looking to watch illegally, am happy to pay for a legal subscription but so far have not found a site that live streams matches. Does anyone know of a solution please?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Did you not notice the date of the posts in this thread? :D:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

A good illustration of exactly what we don’t drag up old threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement