Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you check what package I am on ?

Options
  • 30-01-2014 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hi,

On our bill it says Broadband Advanced Unlimited.
    I assumed this means the upto 24mb package, but the eircom lads in our exchange say other wise.
    Can I pm someone my number and can they check ?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

stylie wrote: »
    Hi,

I assumed this means the upto 24mb package, but the eircom lads in our exchange say other wise.

Thanks,
    Hi stylie

Yes feel free to PM me your landline number and I'll double check this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi stylie

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I sent you a pm yesterday at around 5pm, have you been able to identify the package I am on ?

Regards,

S

Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi stylie

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

I sent you a pm yesterday at around 5pm, have you been able to identify the package I am on ?

Regards,

S

Hi stylie

I can confirm that It's definitely”broadband advanced unlimited". This does mean up to 24MB.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with,

Thanks,

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭stylie

Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi stylie

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

Regards,

S

Hi stylie

I can confirm that It's definitely”broadband advanced unlimited". This does mean up to 24MB.

Thanks,

Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks, the guy in the exchange has put us on 9mb as a test to see was it uncongested and unfortunately has left it there.
    Can I ring someone to get it changed back to what it was as they are gone home for the weekend.

Regards,

S

Hi,

Thanks,
    Hi stylie

Thanks

Al
    Hi Alan,

Regards,

S

Hi stylie

Thanks,

Al
    Hi Alan,

Thanks, the guy in the exchange has put us on 9mb as a test to see was it uncongested and unfortunately has left it there.
    Can I ring someone to get it changed back to what it was as they are gone home for the weekend.

Regards,

S
    Hi stylie

You will need to contact technical support to change this back.

Technical support can be contacted on free phone 1901 (option 3 then 2 after entering your landline number) or alternatively 1890260260.

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement