Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for podcasts for webradio

• 30-01-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there

http://radiocrackle.com is looking for home produced podcasts to run. We dont make money and we do this basically for the craic of it so there wont be any pay. at the same time, its another way of getting people to listen to your podcast. All we want is something regular so we can give you a weekly/monthly slot. Send me a PM if you have anything you might want to let us play.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 daithibun

I've a new podcast 7 episodes in, what's the protocol if i want to get you guys to feature my show?
    Dave
    Not on this much so if you guys are on twitter please reply there. @inspirepod, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 radiocrackle

john at radiocrackle dot com is the man to talk to - I sent him on your details so hopefully he'll get in touch with you shortly

Advertisement