Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cream Powder

Options
  • 30-01-2014 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Going to try to make some Spics. But I need some fresh cream powder. Is there anywhere in the Dublin area that sells this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Can you share a recipe or some images. A google search for what your making was not clear/very nice at all.

I would imagine that in the Arab shops you should be able to get it, they sell Nido and other brands of powdered milk, they may have cream powder too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I just searched that and saw the offending term. The S should have an abbreviation under it but I didnt know how to type it on my keyboard as its a Central European recipe.

Apologies for any misunderstanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Can you link to a recipe? Just searched for şpics in case that was the name but I can't spot anything that looks like food. Just out of nosiness :)

If it's a Central European recipe then maybe a Polish/Eastern European supermarket might sort you out. There's a big Polska on Moore Street if you're in the city centre at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I got the recipe handwritten so I will write it when i get the chance.

Its to make a cream tower on top of biscuits. The powdered cream is to be mixed with egg nog, and is injected into the cream.

Advertisement