Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre in Tramore, Co. Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 thatwilldopig

Handy website this if anyone is interested.

http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Handy website this if anyone is interested.

http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/

Hi thatwilldopig

The dates on the above website do not give indication of when the mentioned cabinets go live for efibre to customers and is meant at a wholesale level only and as a result I will not be able to comment on the information contained in this website I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Shazer01

Still no fibre. Maybe it's all just a big joke.

Still no fibre. Maybe it's all just a big joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Is it really that hard to give a reliable date. What is causing the delay

• Advertisement

Was on their live chat service on their website and asked when it would be active. They said it was active in Tramore but not in my area and had no date for my area. At least they could do is update the map...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Irishder

Was on their live chat service on their website and asked when it would be active. They said it was active in Tramore but not in my area and had no date for my area. At least they could do is update the map...
    what area are you in? Did they say what areas were active?

I'd be out the country a bit,I asked where it was active but they just said it was active in some parts of Tramore

I just rang eircom and they told me that is not available yet. All the cabinets are upgraded but not available yet. Funnily enough though as soon as I put the phone down I received an email stating that because I love in an efibre area I can now get the Internet television service. Seems like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭nobodyknows

Eircom's efibre map has been updated, it now says May 

• Advertisement

Dose.....

How many times has it been delayed now,hopefully May means May this time.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

looksee wrote: »
    Hi, could we get some sort of definite information about fibre broadband in Tramore? I was told recently it would be March, and it also says March on the information map, but now I am hearing that it will be December 2014.
    Hi looksee

Can you send me a PM with your Phone number or exact address and I will check for an update here,

thanks
    Colm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there,

If you send on your number in a PM I'll check this out.

Thanks,

Tony

Hi there,

Thanks,

Tony

Mid month and still no fibre. Probably will get pushed into next month again. Dose.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Shazer01 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks,

Tony

Mid month and still no fibre. Probably will get pushed into next month again. Dose.
    Tramore has fibre in parts, just not all.

Hi Sully

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]I can confirm efibre has launched in Tramore, Not all areas in Tramore will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing over the next year.[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Al[/font]

Hi Sully

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]I can confirm efibre has launched in Tramore, Not all areas in Tramore will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing over the next year.[/font]

[font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]Al[/font]

The next year. That's too long. Another year with sub standard broadband. *facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

The next year. That's too long. Another year with sub standard broadband. *facepalm*

I was told on the phone by there techs yesterday that it will be working in ten days and im in Riverstown ? But how reliable that is I don't know !

I was told on the phone by there techs yesterday that it will be working in ten days and im in Riverstown ? But how reliable that is I don't know !
    I'll believe it when I see it. Thanks for the heads up. Fingers crossed so.

• Advertisement

Rang vodafone this morning. I was told that Somerville is ready today and that it is available to place an order tomorrow morning.

Rang vodafone this morning. I was told that Somerville is ready today and that it is available to place an order tomorrow morning.

Rang to place the order and now is July the 2nd.

Rang to place the order and now is July the 2nd.
    Hi Shazer01

I'm aware you have been in contact with Vodafone however if you do want me to check availability & plans for your location feel free to PM your landline number or address.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement