Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruger 10/22T Information

Options
  • 30-01-2014 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

I'm looking for a Ruger 10/22T new or used, if anybody sees one anywhere or has one for sale, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭targetx

I know where you can get the next best thing or possibly better - a Dlask 10/22 Tactical, fully customised with same stock as the Ruger 10/22T. PM me for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

targetx wrote: »
    I know where you can get the next best thing or possibly better - a Dlask 10/22 Tactical, fully customised with same stock as the Ruger 10/22T. PM me for details

Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for the Ruger, I already bought a Nordic components kit for a 10/22

Nino Brown wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for the Ruger, I already bought a Nordic components kit for a 10/22

No problem. The Dlask is actually the same as a Ruger, just different name on the receiver, and its a better receiver, integrated scope rail, etc. all Ruger compatible components will fit.

targetx wrote: »
    No problem. The Dlask is actually the same as a Ruger, just different name on the receiver, and its a better receiver, integrated scope rail, etc. all Ruger compatible components will fit.

The integrated picatinny rail looks like it would prevent my kit from fitting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

The integrated picatinny rail looks like it would prevent my kit from fitting on.

It would as the top piece of the nordic kit bolts onto the receiver. You remove the screws and the scope mount, then you use the threaded holes in the receiver to mount the top piece of the nordic kit.

• Advertisement

dax121 wrote: »
    It would as the top piece of the nordic kit bolts onto the receiver. You remove the screws and the scope mount, then you use the threaded holes in the receiver to mount the top piece of the nordic kit.

So the picatinny can be removed from the Dlask then? And the Nordic kit will work?

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

So the picatinny can be removed from the Dlask then? And the Nordic kit will work?

Just had a look at the website depends what model they went for as they do a flat top receiver. Others look integrated with the added piece to stop barrel droop
    http://dlaskarms.com/collections/dar-22

dax121 wrote: »
    No I don't think it can b removed

Dammit, thanks

It might be hard to find a 10/22T at the moment, unless you do what i did, got a standard one and replaced everything - 16.5" barrel, kidd trigger, bolt, new stock.

Try Paddy from Gunshop.ie or Brian from Harbour Guns, see what they have second hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Isn't the tactical model the same as the target model, but with a hogue stock instead of laminate ?

• Advertisement

rowa wrote: »
    Isn't the tactical model the same as the target model, but with a hogue stock instead of laminate ?

Tactical also has a shorter barrel 16.5", target barrel is 20"

http://www.ruger.com/products/1022Target/models.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Rosahane

There is a selection of new 10/22s in Hilltop, possibly some secondhand as well. A lot of Hilltop members have them.

Advertisement