Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seinfeld returning for one off special

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yes... yes.. yes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

and now apparantally Julia Louis Dreyfus has denied it FFS

we'll have to wait and see

Can't find anything online about JLD denying it smuckers.

Link?

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/jerry-seinfeld-reunion-1201077934/

The podcast pretty much confirms it, unless Julia not involved

• Advertisement

Someone told on a chelsea chat forum about julia

Ahhh...
    Keeping your fingers crossed for a "Seinfeld" reunion? Don't hold your breath, says Julia Louis-Dreyfus.

"We sort of did a 'Seinfeld' reunion, you know, within 'Curb Your Enthusiasm,'" said the "Veep" star backstage at the SAG Awards on Saturday after her win for Best Actress in a Comedy Series. "We sort of did the anti-reunion reunion on 'Curb' a couple years ago. And I think it went pretty well. So I think that we did it."

Speaking of reunions, Louis-Dreyfus's "Seinfeld" co-stars Jerry Seinfeld and Jason Alexander were recently spotted walking into the famed Tom's restaurant in New York City, spurring talk of a possible Superbowl ad starring the two - all of which was news to her.

"Thank you for telling me about that," responded Louis-Dreyfus when a member of the press corps mentioned the sighting. "I didn't know they went, so that sounds like fun."

Maybe Julia is not involved, reading lots of articles about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

I hope so much they do this!
    I want them all to be in it, but if anyone has to be left out, i'm glad it's Elaine! :p

BTW: usually i hate reboots, but Jerry and Larry have my faith 100%

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Rumours about possible ads... jazis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

This would be amazing. Hope they have Elaine though, wouldn't be the same without her.

Jason confirmed it on twitter, he said when all is said ans done you wont regard it as a reunion, but I hope u enjoy it. The clues continues. One of my theories a 20 min segment online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Superbowl ad is my bet.

Superbowl ad is my bet.
    No Jerry said wasnt that

• Registered Users Posts: 7 herdygerdyerdy

The master of his domain.

Well that was a massive let down 6 mins segment to promote comedia s in cars with Jerry, George and Newman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

After all the build up I have to say that this was a big let down

Advertisement