Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert 2014 Mocks

Options
  • 30-01-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone started the mocks yet? Im starting mine on tuesday! If anyone knows questions on any of the subjects can you please tell me? Ill be happy to tell you questions on the subjects that I do! Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I think it's against the Charter for this thread to ask for mocks questions etc. Also, there's no point asking. You'll only be cheating on yourself, if I was you, I'll treat the mocks like the Junior Cert and try my best, then improve when you get the mock results.

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LeeD1502

Oh sorry I didnt know! And yeah your right tbh but I only start studying Monday haha im so f*cked haha and I get in enough trouble in school dont want any more hassle off of the teachers ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

LeeD1502 wrote: »
    Oh sorry I didnt know! And yeah your right tbh but I only start studying Monday haha im so f*cked haha and I get in enough trouble in school dont want any more hassle off of the teachers ha!

No problem. Have a look around the forum and you'll find loads of help with all the subjects :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement