Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waste collection

Options
  • 30-01-2014 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Wanted to check who the main waste collection companies in the city are and what are the best deals on it..i know its been done before but not in last couple of years..i think we currently pay 160 for the bins and 9.50 or 4 per lift, Is that the best deal out there?? Think its Oxigen but could be totally wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭babystrawberry

Wastepal i think have best deal for me.

Flat rate of 6.50 per month and pay for each lift
    11.50 for waste bin
    3 euro for recycling bin - also if you leave out extra bags of recycling they will collect them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

We just pay around 24eur per month to Oxigen on direct debit and that gets the bins collected on alternate weeks - black bin one week, green the next.

It's so great not having any more late night dashes around the shops looking for bin tags!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Advertisement