Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to vaping

Options
  • 31-01-2014 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi guys
    after hearing about all this vaping stuff i said id give it a go

Ive watched videos and all to find out about it

anywhere in dublin i can walk in and get no nicotine e liquids

i started it mainly for the taste of the different flavors not to quit smoking as i dont smoke:p

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Ecirette.ie has a walk in shop

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Jamie MK2

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Ecirette.ie has a walk in shop

cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Sorted

Jamie MK2 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    after hearing about all this vaping stuff i said id give it a go

Ive watched videos and all to find out about it

anywhere in dublin i can walk in and get no nicotine e liquids

i started it mainly for the taste of the different flavors not to quit smoking as i dont smoke:p

thanks

Please tell me this is a wind up???! Why oh why would you even consider vaping if you're a non-smoker??? Doesn't make any sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Sorted wrote: »
    Please tell me this is a wind up???! Why oh why would you even consider vaping if you're a non-smoker??? Doesn't make any sense...

Tasting flavours doesn't make sense? Not saying he should or shouldn't but I know plenty of non-smokers who go to shisha bars when abroad. Things tasting nice is a fair justification for doing something I'd think - it's 99% of the reason I eat anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Fair enough if you want to try out flavours, but use 0mg strength. Nicotine doesn't have a flavour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Yip he asked for no nic eliquids

Advertisement