Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can access google but can not other websites

Options
  • 31-01-2014 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have eircom wireless connection and I can access boards.ie, google gmail also youtube (but can not watch videos), but I can not access any other websites, why the hell it is so? Web sites are not loaded or loaded partially such as I can not actually get information from them.. Very disappointing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sophie.sperner

Can anybody tell me why google and boards.ie are accessible and other websites not? Please give me advice on how to switch on the access to other websites!!!! Where are you eircom technical support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Can anybody tell me why google and boards.ie are accessible and other websites not? Please give me advice on how to switch on the access to other websites!!!! Where are you eircom technical support?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi sophie.sperner[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Our opening hours on this page are between 12pm and 5pm. Technical support can be contacted on free phone 1901 (option 3 then 2) or on 1890260260. You can also reach technical support web chat here: http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/[/font][font=Times New Roman","serif] The chat team operate on Monday to Saturday from 9am until 10pm, apart from Saturday when they close at 6pm[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. I can confirm that these issues would be created by factors beyond eircoms control and are predominantly issues the device/computer you are using. The best advice I can offer is to change browser. This can also be virus related issues but it's best to contact technical support through one of the channels I have provided above.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement