Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12 Months XBox Live Gold online code €30 - Amazon.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

Says online codes are only available to people in America?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Worth trying your local Curry's (and maybe PC World), I got one in DVD-style case for €29.99 yesterday, ideal as a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,435 ✭✭✭jamesd

Cardcodes.com are €33 for 13 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Worth trying your local Curry's (and maybe PC World), I got one in DVD-style case for €29.99 yesterday, ideal as a gift.

Tried Currys Blanchardstown last night and they said they did not have this offer - nothing in DVD cases, just cards - €50 for 12 months I think it was.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smndly

Just got this. Had to put in a US billing address but you get the code straight away and it worked fine. Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

smndly wrote: »
    Just got this. Had to put in a US billing address but you get the code straight away and it worked fine. Thanks OP

Do you have a standard billing address you use or do you actually have one? Surely the billing address has to match my credit card address??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

ozmo wrote: »
    Tried Currys Blanchardstown last night and they said they did not have this offer - nothing in DVD cases, just cards - €50 for 12 months I think it was.

Yeah I was passing thru Sligo yesterday and it was the same story at PC World there, but I went to the nearby Currys and they had loads of them for €29.99. Bizarre I know, since they're the same company or whatever, but it's worth trying them both (if you live in a town with both that is).
    Edit: Actually I think it's the DVD-case versions and not the card versions that are reduced, going by my experience and yours, so if you see the DVD-style cases they're probably the ones to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smndly

Meanaspie wrote: »
    Do you have a standard billing address you use or do you actually have one? Surely the billing address has to match my credit card address??

No i just added a new billing address to my account. So i still have my actual billing address in ireland which is where my credit card is from. So the new address is just in addition (like a holiday home in the States :D )

Advertisement