Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having problems with AIB accounts again

Options
  • 31-01-2014 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Ignore post - money is there now - just took longer than normal for some reason!

Just wondering if anyone has heard of any issues with AIB today? My wages should have gone into my account but there's nothing there. It could be an issue on work's side but I won't be in for another few hours so just wanted to see if there are any general problems.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭timc1

Lisa78 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has heard of any issues with AIB today? My wages should have gone into my account but there's nothing there. It could be an issue on work's side but I won't be in for another few hours so just wanted to see if there are any general problems.
    Thanks

No sign of my wages either, looks I worked for free this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rafamar

Got mine on Tue about 8am, its the delay caused by change to SEPA. Some colleagues got their wages about 10 am the latest. Just be patient :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭timc1

timc1 wrote: »
    No sign of my wages either, looks I worked for free this month.

Wages should be in by half seven, just called aib. Apparently some seepa arrangement was introduced a few weeks ago.......the bank official presumed I knew what seepa(phonetically spelled) referred to.........mad ted

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

Thanks a million - yeah panic over! Money was there when I checked at about 06.20.

Had to see what this SEPA was so just in case anyone else wants to know
    http://www.readyforsepa.ie/consumer.html

Makes sense now why they were looking for my IBAN when I submitted my Med 1 expenses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Previous threads indicate delays only occur if paying bank is non AIB. Sign of the times that people are now looking for money at hours like 6am. Amazing how quickly internet banking has changed customer behaviour so much...

Thanks - had been having problems with getting overtime paid so I was checking on the way to work. Internet banking has made life so much handier, for me anyway.

Advertisement