Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mums-to-be, new-mums and all mums meet ups!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Didn't realise other big indoor centres were free? I know Carrickmines is tho. Point me in their direction :)... Would love to know. Parking In Dublin so expensive and I thought €2 was great. Lol. City centre parking so much more expensive.

Blanchardstown and liffey valley are free. Swords is 2 hours free and then per hour (can't remember exactly how much but a lot less than €2!!). Tallaght is a few hours free then per hour I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I've only driven to Liffey valley and blanch tbh I thought they were all the same! City centre is extortionate alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Hi all, just bumping this thread!

Was just wondering if a meet up ever did go ahead in the end?

I'm guessing we've pretty much all had our babies at this stage so perhaps people might want to meet up now wit their bundles and have a chat about how things are going, have a rant, or just get out of the house!? Very hard sometimes with a new baby yet so good to get out and talk to other mums.

Well of anyone's still interested in a meet I am. I'm based south side so of there's anyone over here that wants to get out of the house I'm game. :)

Advertisement