Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision problem

Options
  • 31-01-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just want to know if there is a signal issue with evision. I had it installed 2 days ago and this morning there's no signal. Im on the right HDMI channel, I've switched everything on and off and plugged everything out and in?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

puffin24 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just want to know if there is a signal issue with evision. I had it installed 2 days ago and this morning there's no signal. Im on the right HDMI channel, I've switched everything on and off and plugged everything out and in?
    Thanks!

Hi puffin24

Very sorry to hear this, there is no outage with evision at present. I'm unable to offer you advice on what to do to resolve this issue you are experiencing but if you contact evision support on 1890260260 and technical support agent will be able to go through some steps on how to fix this over a call.

Do hope it's resolved soon.

Many thanks

Al

Advertisement