Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lit Confirm May 2014 'A Place In The Sun' Tour Dates

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

oh my fcukin days :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

they must be in need for money too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Word is there was all of 10 people at this and they still played.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

calex71 wrote: »
    Word is there was all of 10 people at this and they still played.

Nope its true pretty much there was 120 or so according to a friend who went along. I think its safe to say that this time is gonna be the last time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Nope its true pretty much there was 120 or so according to a friend who went along. I think its safe to say that this time is gonna be the last time...

Jaysus, reminds me of Fountains of Wayne and GlassJaw gigs that were equally poorly attended :(

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Jaysus, reminds me of Fountains of Wayne and GlassJaw gigs that were equally poorly attended :(

Didn't even know Glassjaw toured here might have gone haven't heard anything about them in years. Saw this on Lits Facebook looks like 100ish anyway, they stuck around for drinks with fans who went an all.

https://www.facebook.com/LitLounge/photos/pb.34777348944.-2207520000.1400452190./10152463515228945/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

^^ Oh there I am :P

Was a very fun gig, they played the album and loads of other songs. They said they'd be back next year - but I wouldn't put money on it. But I would see them again :)

Was very cute/intimate, a lad in the crowd bought them pints during the gig :)

Zwillinge wrote: »
    ^^ Oh there I am :P

Was a very fun gig, they played the album and loads of other songs. They said they'd be back next year - but I wouldn't put money on it. But I would see them again :)

Was very cute/intimate, a lad in the crowd bought them pints during the gig :)

Oh god that sounds like something my friend would do :), I wouldve went myself but have other gigs on the horizon.

Advertisement