If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to buy a TV from you.

Options
  • 31-01-2014 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi There, My brother recommended me to you about buying a new TV.He is buying from you years and swears by you.I am looking for an LG 42LN540V. Whats the best price you could do this one to me for?Plus delivery to Dublin?Thanks.....

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi There, My brother recommended me to you about buying a new TV.He is buying from you years and swears by you.I am looking for an LG 42LN540V. Whats the best price you could do this one to me for?Plus delivery to Dublin?Thanks.....
    Hi there,

That's nice to hear :)  Thanks for coming to us.  Hopefully we can get you sorted out.

The best we can do on the TV inc delivery would be £378.95.  We also offer a 5 year at home warranty for just £34.90.  This covers the whole of Ireland so it means you wont have to trail the TV back to Belfast if anything ever goes wrong.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Leopardlizz

Hi there,

That's nice to hear :)  Thanks for coming to us.  Hopefully we can get you sorted out.

The best we can do on the TV inc delivery would be £378.95.  We also offer a 5 year at home warranty for just £34.90.  This covers the whole of Ireland so it means you wont have to trail the TV back to Belfast if anything ever goes wrong.

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    Any chance in throwing me in the five year warranty and i will buy it??
    Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi there,

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks.
    Leopardlizz,

unfortunately stock is really tight on the 42LN540 at the moment therefore we cannot discount any further ( we don't even have enough at the moment for in-store Customers)

Apologies again but £349.95 / €419 is the best price we can offer on this TV,

Thanks again & keep us posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Leopardlizz

Hi there,

Chris
    Hi Chris,
    Thanks.
    Leopardlizz,

unfortunately stock is really tight on the 42LN540 at the moment therefore we cannot discount any further ( we don't even have enough at the moment for in-store Customers)

Apologies again but £349.95 / €419 is the best price we can offer on this TV,

Thanks again & keep us posted if we can assist,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew
    Ok no worries thanks for trying.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.