Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hull Tigers v Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

lennon a headless chicken today AFRAID to shoot from 10yrds with his left foot FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

We need to get the ball in earlier to the strikers :mad:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

never a peno on soldado there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

**** me... What is Soldado doing. Would have thought being left out would have got him to wake the **** up.

Would have been absolutely fuming if that went in. Never a free kick.

• Advertisement

sloppy play from daws and jan there again ..clear your lines lads and dont be taking stupid chances with shane long 2yards away

great through ball from paulinho and goldado too casual get him off :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another useless 1st half from Spurs.

Everton and united losing. Really need to be taking advantage...

great play by eriksen unlucky not to score after that blistering run:cool:..need more of that on the 2nd half please and get lennon off.for an experienced player he looks like he just does not know what to do with the ball far too often:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

What a soft soft goal to give away. Dawson and lennon have been muck. Utter muck.

We need to get running at them. If lennon stays on then leave him on the touchline and get some crosses in.

Theres a goal for paulinho in this. two or three times hes made great runs into the boxed having lost his marker but the ball to him has been poor

COYS

We aren't playing as a team.

Soldado is clearly a striker lacking in confidence, he just needs a goal to get him going.

Where is Lennon?

Our back four are always too far away from each other, if we were playing Man.City today like that. we would be already dead and buried.

Hopefully Hull will run out of steam in the second half and we can nick a few goals

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

We aren't playing as a team.

Soldado is clearly a striker lacking in confidence, he just needs a goal to get him going.

Where is Lennon?

Our back four are always too far away from each other, if we were playing Man.City today like that. we would be already dead and buried.

Hopefully Hull will run out of steam in the second half and we can nick a few goals

Agree with all of that.

Soldado is making bad decisions brought on by low confidence. He's too desperate to score, if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

Agree with all of that.

Soldado is making bad decisions brought on by low confidence. He's too desperate to score, if you know what I mean.

Seriously. I know he's low on confidence but his work rate is cat.not running channels, not shooting with that chance. Like someone said, it's February, he needs to get his finger out big time and he's not the only 1

Seriously. I know he's low on confidence but his work rate is cat.not running channels, not shooting with that chance. Like someone said, it's February, he needs to get his finger out big time and he's not the only 1

The immunity for Soldado is unbareable at this stage.

Walker? Are you nuts! An under 10 wouldn't do that!

walker get the fook up and stop the playacting sh1te esp when your the last man

Nothing needs to be said. What a ****ing miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

FFS Soldado...

These Hull players are absolutely flying in with tackles. Gonna get our players injured before this game is over.

I think Meyler is luck to not be sent off. Terrible tackle and no yellow. Ridiculous.

• Advertisement

I don't believe it. Paulinho with a goal???!

Hull fans booing coz of the free kick being awarded. Well their faces will be red when they watch MOTD tonight.

The first touch was absolutely incredible. Hopefully opens the flood gates for the lad.

Great Finish!!!

Lovely finish, lets push on and win it now

Paulinho in hitting the target and scoring too shocker lol..

we need to win this badly manu and everton still loosing

2-1 to stoke and still 1-0 to villa. Need a win here.

Never a need for Lloris to go out there... Got away with it.

dawson gets lorris outta jail there the

fecking get lennon and soldado off havnt dont fook all and we may as well be playing with 9 men today

• Advertisement

Aaron Lennon's workrate is horrific, twice he has just stopped when Hull won possession.

Advertisement