Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Speed

Options
  • 31-01-2014 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Hi

My broadband has become very slow over the last few weeks.

Watching anything online has become next to near impossible on any site. It was very fast at one stage but no I cant watch anything.

I did not change any setting nor move the router (Eircom. Black, twin aerials) and my PC is fairly new and up-to-date.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Mightycraic

Hi

Watching anything online has become next to near impossible on any site. It was very fast at one stage but no I cant watch anything.

I did not change any setting nor move the router (Eircom. Black, twin aerials) and my PC is fairly new and up-to-date.

Any ideas??

Thanks
    There are threads about this all over boards.ie

It's a known congestion issue (on a network that purports to be congestion free)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Any ideas??

Thanks
    Hi KwackerJack

If you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look in to this and see if there is anything contributing to this issue.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement