Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which iPhone should I choose?

• 31-01-2014 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm due to receive an iPhone from my insurance company. I have a choice of an iPhone 4S for free or an iPhone 5 for 300e.

My contract is up with O2 in September and I will probably upgrade then.

Which phone would earn me the greatest net amount if I sold it (i.e. subtracting 300e for iPhone 5)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

WhyTheFace wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm due to receive an iPhone from my insurance company. I have a choice of an iPhone 4S for free or an iPhone 5 for 300e.

My contract is up with O2 in September and I will probably upgrade then.

Which phone would earn me the greatest net amount if I sold it (i.e. subtracting 300e for iPhone 5)

Thanks

Most definitely take the 4S and wait for your upgrade. Scandalous paying that for a 5. You certain its not a 5S actually?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭WhyTheFace

pedatron wrote: »
    Most definitely take the 4S and wait for your upgrade. Scandalous paying that for a 5. You certain its not a 5S actually?

I'm not too sure, they will call me back in afternoon. What about if it is a 5S?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

WhyTheFace wrote: »
    I'm not too sure, they will call me back in afternoon. What about if it is a 5S?

5S is the most up to date iPhone on the market so you would definitely make more on resale value and it's also just a better phone I would think.

If it was me I'd take the 5S and you should still get €450+ for it in September I would think. If its a 5 I'd wait!

Advertisement