Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao

• 31-01-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi i did the leaving cert last year and in college this. There is a chance i could fail one subject this year and wouldnt be worthwhile paying for a year to repeat a subject im not keeping on. Im applying for the cao again and applying to a subject i planned on keeping on out of this year (im doing arts) but what i want to know iw when signing up do i tick

Qualifications & Assessment Summary :
    Please tick the qualification/assessment section(s) that are relevant to you.
    1. Irish Leaving Certificate Exams (1985-2014)

or

7. Third-Level Higher Education
    (required regardless of whether you passed, failed, or did not take examinations)

I apologize if this is a very stupid question

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do you mean you are applying again to the CAO to start a different course? Or do first year again in Arts?

You did the Leaving in 2013, so you come in under 1. Irish Leaving Certificate Exams (1985-2014)

Advertisement