Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Payment

Options
  • 31-01-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

Is there a problem with payments today?
    Myself and my colleagues with BoI accounts have not been able to access our salary from our employer, despite it being paid at the usual time.

Note those with accounts at other banks have no such issues, and my employer has confirmed payment was sent as per usual.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi agriva8,

Thanks for your post.

Bank of Ireland applies credits as soon as they are received. Due to SEPA, credits arrive from other banks at multiple times during the day. This may also apply to salary payments.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Anyone with BOI where I am working haven't been paid either

Hi MonkstownHoop, 

Thanks for posting.

We're still receiving credits from other banks and processing as and when received. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 28 agriva8

Anyone with BOI where I am working haven't been paid either
    Definitely something to do with SEPA. All payments were sent from my employer's bank at the same time (confirmed by their bank etc) last night. 
    BoI have just been slow processing these compared with other banks.

Hi agriva8, 

Thnaks for your post.

As mentioned above, BOI will apply credits to customers' accounts as and when they are received. This is due to SEPA. Customers are contacting us throughout the day and advising that credits have been received. 

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement