Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What console is best for FIFA

Options
  • 31-01-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Guys,

I have only ever played FIFA on my lap top looking to buy a console now which one is best, Playstation 4 or X box ?? I am based in Saudi Arabia so it will be bought out here.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ignore which is better for FIFA, on next gen consoles its going to be the same game whichever you buy. You should be looking at the consoles themselves and what they offer you, there are plenty of comparisons online. The PS4 is €/$ 100 cheaper, the xbox is more aimed at using it as a media centre as well as being a games console.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Fifa on Xbox has exclusives, but its a broken game in general, regardless of platform...

Advertisement