Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house to rent anywhere between Arklow and Bray

• 31-01-2014 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

As above and from the end of March. The place I've been renting has gone into receivership and I've been given notice to move. I'm struggling to find somewhere and I'm finding that a lot of the agents are trying to push potential tenants into a bidding war to get the rent up.

Looking for a 2 bed+, long term let somewhere near to the N11. I have young two children and two small dogs so an enclosed garden is a must.

If anyone is looking for a tenant pm me for further info.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 Busy out

Hi I have a house in Arklow 3 bed semi detached but not available til June. Can I ask how must rent you are willing to pay in this area
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MePlusTwo

Busy out wrote: »
    Hi I have a house in Arklow 3 bed semi detached but not available til June. Can I ask how must rent you are willing to pay in this area
    Thanks

Up to €900/month

Advertisement