Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderat - Vicar Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

If you're concerned about getting home after the gig, JJ Kavanagh's run a service from Dublin Airport which picks up in George's Quay each night to Limerick.

Wealth of information there horseburger, thanks very much for making the effort. I'll keep it in mind...

But, i'm gonna just stay in Limerick, go for lunch with some friends, and have a few drinks after....lazy birthday Sunday :D

Heading to Pleasurekraft at Button Factory with a gaggle of comrades at the end of the month, so that'll do me. Doing Dublin twice in a month is a bit much for my budget!!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Doors open at 7 or 7.30, I figure Moderat will be on at 9.30 as its an 80 minute set from what I've heard about the tour, so it will be finished at 10.50pm - 11pm. Would love to go to the after party but will be catching the 12.15am bus back to Galway, UNLESS Pancake you have room on your floor for two dudes :D:D

Unfortunately I'll be playing it by ear also. Getting a bus at either 12 or 7! It's not fun around 5/6 but has been done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

PINTS TIME :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I'm heading off to the Coach Station, bring it on woo hoo :D:D:D

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Nothing on stage times?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Still no stage times? What a joke, is there even anyone supporting?

Right lads, 9PM for Moderat

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭DynamiteC101

T'was a good one.

Twas a pretty amazing show will post a review in the other thread tomorrow, a nice selection from both albums with lovely visual graphics.

Twas a pretty amazing show will post a review in the other thread tomorrow, a nice selection from both albums with lovely visual graphics.

Yeah, hard to fault. Was Gita the very last tune or did they treat us to one more? Had to catch a bus!

• Advertisement

I think they played two more tunes, I've seen the damage can't really remember, went out for a ciggy at the very end. Here's some clips I took I don't have a great camera but I hope to sort that out by the summer for the festivals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Yeah, hard to fault. Was Gita the very last tune or did they treat us to one more? Had to catch a bus!

I think they played Let In The Light and they definitely played Therapy after Gita.

Nice vids bodhrandude! Hope you had a great night!

I did too, except the music was woeful, some git with a guitar singing bad covers, followed by cheesy charts!

Lucky I was there for the peeps and not the tunes.

Ah well, Dj EZ playing in Limerick on Thursday! Should be a hopper.......Wooot!

A short clip of the support act Anstam who reminded me of Tourist's set last year in the Body & Soul main stage of the Electric Picnic,an ambient drum n bass buzz.

Ah I see! Good video's by the way, did anyone get a decent recording of a new error?

Someone posted up a nice clear clip.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Good videos!

did anyone see a setlist on the stage, or manage to get a photo of one?

This is as much as I can remember

1. This Time
    2. A New Error
    3. Milk
    4. Bad Kingdom
    5. Seamonkey
    6. Rusty Nails
    7. Versions
    8. Last Time
    9. Les Grandes Marches
    10. NR.22
    11. Gita
    12. Let in the Light
    13. Therapy

I'm not too sure if that is the correct order, so maybe someone can correct this.

• Advertisement

Cheers for all the videos Bohrandude, twas a pleasure re-living the gig!

Nice one Niall! I'm assuming you're the guy I met (briefly) at Life vollie camp last year?

SamAK wrote: »
    Nice one Niall! I'm assuming you're the guy I met (briefly) at Life vollie camp last year?

Where was Life vollie camp? I was working the weekend last year and met loads of folk, it was great craic.

Where was Life vollie camp? I was working the weekend last year and met loads of folk, it was great craic.

Top of the hill under those trees, looking down on the main camp ground!

T'was a ball alright, going this year?

Yep hopefully, probably be not working at this one though, DSP is putting pressure on me to take a Jobbridge, so could be on one of these things when the festival happens. If thats the case will be just buying a weekend ticket.

Advertisement