Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for sale gym membership in Clontarf, Dublin 3

Options
  • 31-01-2014 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I just bought two (student and normal) one year gym membership's in Carmel Fallon Holiday Centre, Blackheath Drive, Clontarf, Dublin 3 (Irish Wheelchair Association)
    It happened that we will soon move to another Dublin area to live, so I want sell these membership's. One year membership for 120 euro which costs 230 euro or student membership for 60 euro witch normally costs 120 euro.

My number <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Hagriderp

egidux wrote: »
    I just bought two (student and normal) one year gym membership's in Carmel Fallon Holiday Centre, Blackheath Drive, Clontarf, Dublin 3 (Irish Wheelchair Association)
    It happened that we will soon move to another Dublin area to live, so I want sell these membership's. One year membership for 120 euro which costs 230 euro or student membership for 60 euro witch normally costs 120 euro.

My number <snip>

How would you go about selling the memberships? Would you have to inform the gym or...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 egidux

write in private your phone number I will call you and explain

Advertisement