Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my mams in her final days

• 31-01-2014 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

My mother, 65 has cancer , shes been fighting it for 3 years, but shes in hospital now and weve been told its the end of the line, she may have 48 hours or so, because of the type of cancer it is shes actually not that sick physically shes talking away joking and everything but she could be gone in a few days. hard to comprehend, it doesnt feel real, im fine one min, very sad another.

Hard to deal with, im just posting to get this off my chest, here not asking for anything, Im 25 youngest of 3 brothers so im lucky to have some support, my dads there too. hes gonna find it very hard.it's hard seeing him upset, hearing him say things like we had such a good life together and breaking down, being a family of all boys we probably dont deal with emotions the best but were there for each other.

this is gonna hit me like a train when it comes, dreading the next few days

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

So sorry to hear your sad news. Just take it day at a time. You and your family are in my thoughts. God bless your mother and take her softly and without pain.

Advertisement