Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best swimsuit brand?

Options
  • 31-01-2014 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Looking for a swimsuit that holds its shape and will last a few pool sessions. Tried different brands and styles over the years, but think have yet to find a "good" swimsuit. What brand swimsuit and style are the best at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

i always go for speedo endurance stuff for the pool, i'm in five times a week and it's the gear i've found to hold up best to the chlorine.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Funkita are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,827 ✭✭✭griffin100

+1 on the speedo stuff. It's a bit of a false economy buying the cheap stuff if you swim a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭okane1

I use H20 togs. Been using my current pair for the past 2yrs with an average of 4swims per week and I never rinse after swimming. Still in top condition. Excellent training tog

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

kind of off topic but i've been using the same pair of training fins from TYR for the last 4 years, use them a lot and they just keep going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mr Tango

Always loved the Speedo brand. Don't forget though that when the colour goes out of them and they are almost see through don't throw them out - 2 pairs like this are just as good!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Another Speedo Endurance fan here quality-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭fibix

Speedo Endurance won't let you down. Arena is great as well. And yes, two meshy ones will make for one:) Just put the looser one underneath so it won't hang down to your knees when wet ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

It always pays to have good friends to tell you when the ass of your swimsuit is gone see through :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Speedo...and definitely into stacking them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement