Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB Hub with Internal battery

Options
  • 31-01-2014 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any decent four port USB hubs with internal batteries. I need them for outdoor use with no AC adapter. I have found a few examples but are quite old and only compatible with USB 2.0 - 1.1.

Ideally I need them to have a rechargeable internal battery. I am using USB-serials, Cisco/D-Link A-Band wireless network adapters and keyboards. Using with Win7 and preferably USB 3.0. I have been using D-Link four port USB hubs with 2.0 and have found them very stable but only when using an AC adapter.

Have kind of ground to a halt in my own search and boards is usually perfect with finding things, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Current D-Link : www.dlink.com/us/en/home-solutions/connect/usb/dub-h4-4-port-usb-2-hub

Comments

Advertisement