Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When might Eircom to enable vectoring on their eFibre/VDSL service?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Download one of those 1.3GB files from HEAnet and take a screenshot: http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/linuxmint.com/testing/
    On existing 70Mb profile it took me 2 mins 35 secs (about 7.9MB per sec.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭tdonegan1990

Anyone know how long the vector update takes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Oh the days when I was in Korea able to download a Steam game at 12MB/s. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,714 ✭✭✭Praetorian

red_bairn wrote: »
    Oh the days when I was in Korea able to download a Steam game at 12MB/s. :(

Well around 10MB/s a second on VDSL isn't bad ;)

Congrats Vico1612 on being the first! I am hopeful I'll also get the full 100m/bit as my line attenuation is very similar to yours.

I am still a little disappointed that they are not boosting the upload rates to 25,30, 40 m/bits. That would have been sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Praetorian wrote: »
    Well around 10MB/s a second on VDSL isn't bad ;)

Congrats Vico1612 on being the first! I am hopeful I'll also get the full 100m/bit as my line attenuation is very similar to yours.

I am still a little disappointed that they are not boosting the upload rates to 25,30, 40 m/bits. That would have been sweet!

Early days =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭GIMickey

This is my old settings from when i first got my internet.

internet.png

Then i just checked the there now and my attenuation nearly doubled.

modem%2014.PNG

I have the most up to date firmware installed on this fritzs box modem, add the provider is digiweb.

One thing i do see is G.Vector and its set to off, would this effect me when vectoring is turned on, because i cant find where on the modem to turn this on.

If you cant see the image, right click and open in a new tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭PeadarB

It looks like there was a software update in Letterkenny last night. My SNR and attainable net rate data are way up. Must keep an eye on this as the day progresses.

PeadarB what speeds are u getting urself. Everyone I no including those close to the cabinets are getting 50Mb in letterkenny. Are you getting more than this.

Also my attenuation is like that now for maybe 2 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

FYI as it seems there is some confusion here, your attenuation should not change. It may read slightly different but for the most part it is a product of the length of your line and that is fixed.

Its the Attains and SNR that will change, these are the values to watch.

ED E wrote: »
    FYI as it seems there is some confusion here, your attenuation should not change. It may read slightly different but for the most part it is a product of the length of your line and that is fixed.

I know this. But in my 2 screen shots one show an attenuation of 11 and the other shows 20. That's what I can't get my head around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Wonder if you could look at the following so, the general consensus is that vectoring hasn't been enabled yet - note, the phone line to cab is quite a distance. I was first on a 7/1 profile, now a 25/7 (upload sync'd to 4~ due to distance I take it) and in the middle a 30/8 (again, sync'd to lower upload)
           VDSL Port Details       Upstream         Downstream
                   Line Rate:      1.083 Mbps        7.237 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      1.023 Mbps        7.167 Mbps
              Trellis Coding:         ON                ON
                  SNR Margin:       20.7 dB           30.6 dB
                Actual Delay:          4 ms              8 ms
              Transmit Power:        4.6 dBm           7.9 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.5 dBm         -23.5 dBm
                  Actual INP:        2.0 symbols       3.0 symbols
           Total Attenuation:       13.2 dB           31.4 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.632 Mbps       36.180 Mbps

Line Rate:      4.152 Mbps       25.670 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      4.124 Mbps       25.595 Mbps
                  SNR Margin:        6.3 dB           14.3 dB
                Actual Delay:          8 ms              8 ms
              Transmit Power:        7.1 dBm          14.0 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.5 dBm         -17.7 dBm
           Total Attenuation:       15.8 dB           31.8 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.333 Mbps       41.876 Mbps

Line Rate:      4.124 Mbps       30.795 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      4.096 Mbps       30.720 Mbps
                  SNR Margin:        5.8 dB            7.4 dB
              Transmit Power:        7.2 dBm          14.1 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.8 dBm         -17.8 dBm
           Total Attenuation:       16.1 dB           32.0 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.239 Mbps       39.512 Mbps

Download tests from HEAnet seems still restricted to a 8Mbps down line and 1Mbps up connection no matter what profile my modem is set to and syncs to.
    When I log into the modem, I note no packet drops for sending or receiving packets on the VSDL connection. I see a large number of FEC but that shouldn't be an issue right?

GIMickey wrote: »
    PeadarB what speeds are u getting urself. Everyone I no including those close to the cabinets are getting 50Mb in letterkenny. Are you getting more than this.

Also my attenuation is like that now for maybe 2 months.

The latest from the configurator. I'm still on 60/20 but might be able to change that with the help of the eircom techies who have proven invaluable with their help over the last couple of days. The attenuation is relatively ok. SNR has gone down with the new attainables, but should be ok. This should give 100/20 or as near as doesn't matter.

============================================================================
    Status at 4pm 25/03/2014
    VDSL Training Status: Showtime
    Mode: VDSL2 Annex B
    VDSL Profile: Profile 17a
    Traffic Type: PTM Mode
    Link Uptime: 0 day: 0 hour: 21 minutes
    VDSL Port Details Upstream Downstream
    Line Rate: 20.541 Mbps 102.571 Mbps
    Actual Net Data Rate: 20.479 Mbps 102.398 Mbps
    Trellis Coding: ON ON
    SNR Margin: 8.9 dB 8.3 dB
    Actual Delay: 4 ms 5 ms
    Transmit Power: -14.1 dBm 12.0 dBm
    Receive Power: -24.7 dBm -3.4 dBm
    Actual INP: 2.0 symbols 2.0 symbols
    Total Attenuation: 10.7 dB 15.4 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate: 28.089 Mbps 124.036 Mbps

on a speedtest are you getting 100Mb???

on a speedtest are you getting 100Mb???
    I'm still on the 60/20 profile but will enquire if this can be upped to 100/20 or 90/20. At the minute -

3395048516.png

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Manc Red

So these vectoring speeds are the maximum VDSL speeds can go? There's nothing faster after that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭swoofer

I wish all these posters would insert one VITAL piece of information, DISTANCE FROM THE VDSL cabinet.

Its all very well showing 100mb but if you are on top of VDSL cabinet then we are not surprised.

Manc Red wrote: »
    So these vectoring speeds are the maximum VDSL speeds can go? There's nothing faster after that?
    I suspect that I'm still on the stable profile for evision. Once the profile is updated the RX rate should improve. I'm 190m from the cab.

KeRbDoG wrote: »
    Wonder if you could look at the following so, the general consensus is that vectoring hasn't been enabled yet - note, the phone line to cab is quite a distance. I was first on a 7/1 profile, now a 25/7 (upload sync'd to 4~ due to distance I take it) and in the middle a 30/8 (again, sync'd to lower upload)
                   Line Rate:      1.083 Mbps        7.237 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      1.023 Mbps        7.167 Mbps
                  SNR Margin:       20.7 dB           30.6 dB
                Actual Delay:          4 ms              8 ms
              Transmit Power:        4.6 dBm           7.9 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.5 dBm         -23.5 dBm
           Total Attenuation:       13.2 dB           [B]31.4 dB[/B]
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.632 Mbps       36.180 Mbps

Line Rate:      4.152 Mbps       25.670 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      4.124 Mbps       25.595 Mbps
                  SNR Margin:        6.3 dB           14.3 dB
              Transmit Power:        7.1 dBm          14.0 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.5 dBm         -17.7 dBm
           Total Attenuation:       15.8 dB          [B] 31.8 dB[/B]
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.333 Mbps       41.876 Mbps

Line Rate:      4.124 Mbps       30.795 Mbps
        Actual Net Data Rate:      4.096 Mbps       30.720 Mbps
                  SNR Margin:        5.8 dB            7.4 dB
              Transmit Power:        7.2 dBm          14.1 dBm
               Receive Power:       -8.8 dBm         -17.8 dBm
           Total Attenuation:       16.1 dB           [B]32.0 dB[/B]
    Attainable Net Data Rate:      4.239 Mbps       39.512 Mbps

Download tests from HEAnet seems still restricted to a 8Mbps down line and 1Mbps up connection no matter what profile my modem is set to and syncs to.
    When I log into the modem, I note no packet drops for sending or receiving packets on the VSDL connection. I see a large number of FEC but that shouldn't be an issue right?

Apologies, I skipped a word, "Downstream".

Upstream attenuation will vary depending on the modem and its own estimations, also the tones its using I think.

You're a fair bit away from the cab there. Still a lot more up than you previously had I'm guessing.

Your upstream is leveling off as thats the best the modem can push. 5.8 dB is pretty weak. Thats why you're seeing a high level of FEC errors. As long as the throughput doesnt cráp out or you start getting loss of upstream link counts then you're fine.

Manc Red wrote: »

Yeah, VDSL is getting the best throughput through copper PSTN cabling that is currently possible (at the distances its at).

Vectoring is a software based error correction system so theoretically if somebody came up with a better algorithm and it could be implemented in firmware on both modems and VDSL DSLAMS(cabs) then there might be room for further improvements, but I wouldnt be holding your breath.

See the ESB thread for info on Gfast and FTTH that might start to replace VDSL soon(5yrs ish soon).

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

PeadarB wrote: »
    I suspect that I'm still on the stable profile for evision. Once the profile is updated the RX rate should improve. I'm 190m from the cab.

What cabinet in letterkenny are you on, no vectoring enabled on my one as yet according to stats, im with digiweb, getting 60/20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,308 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Apologies, I skipped a word, "Downstream".

Upstream attenuation will vary depending on the modem and its own estimations, also the tones its using I think.

You're a fair bit away from the cab there. Still a lot more up than you previously had I'm guessing.

Your upstream is leveling off as thats the best the modem can push. 5.8 dB is pretty weak. Thats why you're seeing a high level of FEC errors. As long as the throughput doesnt cráp out or you start getting loss of upstream link counts then you're fine.

Throughput is still that of a 7Mbps down even though the modem is sync'd at the higher speed/profile (both the 30 down and 25 down). I'm guessing this is a capacity issues or a funky config issue maybe on the Eircom side?

When testing;
    - wired connection
    - HEAnet Ubuntu mirror, wget a large iso image

jimmad wrote: »
    What cabinet in letterkenny are you on, no vectoring enabled on my one as yet according to stats, im with digiweb, getting 60/20
    I'm with eircom and connected to LKY01_005 at Binnion Avenue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I wonder why the Upload isn't being increased? From the stats it seems well capable. I'd hate VDSL to end up like UPC with 200 download and 10 upload. A 40mb upload would seriously kill UPC imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

swoofer wrote: »
    Am I right that for vectoring you need 4 wires connected and that will mean an engineers visit as my connection has only 2 wires connected. I could connect 2 more myself as 4 are used at the NTU end. This should have been done as part of the rollout it would have saved a second visit but then again that would be too simple.

Nope, that's pair bonding which isn't being offered at this stage. Effectively that's using two lines simultaneously.

Vectoring's just a software tweak at the cabinet and (possibly in some cases) the modem too. It cancels out noise on the line.

It's all done remotely there's no need for an engineer visit to your house or to the cabinet.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

PeadarB wrote: »
    I'm with eircom and connected to LKY01_005 at Binnion Avenue.

Funnily enough, I believe that's the same cabinet Im connected to. very strange. I thought all lines on a cabinet had to be vector enabled at once. My router stats on the fritz box indicate that vectoring is turned off at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

I wonder why the Upload isn't being increased? From the stats it seems well capable. I'd hate VDSL to end up like UPC with 200 download and 10 upload. A 40mb upload would seriously kill UPC imo.

It would be bad to go that way alright, but i would assume that if they could give more than 20mb up to the majority of the people on fibre they would. The only people getting 30mb up at the moment are eircom/magnets FTTH customers. But probably for the same reason UPC aren't offering a higher speed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

allen175 wrote: »
    It would be bad to go that way alright, but i would assume that if they could give more than 20mb up to the majority of the people on fibre they would. The only people getting 30mb up at the moment are eircom/magnets FTTH customers. But probably for the same reason UPC aren't offering a higher speed.

I thought UPC's technology (DCOISS 3 IIRC) is only capable of 10Mb?

From the stats people are posting it really seems like they could get more, syncing at 20 getting 19, that sort of us.

Maybe Eircom will do a trial in future?

20Mb up is the main reason I'm considering choosing Fibre over UPC, but if they had 25, 30 or even 40, I really think they'd start reeling in the customers! :pac:

Nope, it can do higher. At least 40Mb if my memory serves me right. Its purely the way they're configuring their kit.

I'm guessing their peering agreements might cost em more if there were to be more outbound traffic, don't see why else they'd do it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 23,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Well some people are seeing 30mb/s attainable upload with vectoring enabled. That seems to be best case scaenario with those very close to the cabinet. I'd guess Eircom have opted to limit is to 20mb/s for the sake of stability and consistency.

The reality VDSL is similar to ADSL with the emphasis (more radio frequency and bandwidth) dedicated to download speed then upload.

No DOCSIS 3.0 is capable of up to 40 to 50mb/s.

For instance in Canada you can get 200mb/s down and 30mb/s up from the cable company over DOCSIS 3.0

However there can be a whole bunch of reasons that limit UPC's ability to offer higher upload speeds. Hopefully they will resolve these issues in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

SpaceTime wrote: »
    For the Eircom modem, what firmware version should we be looking out for?

all f1000 modems have vectoring support enabled from 1.00(aaha.3)D0 onwards

current is 1.00(aaha.4)do which has vectoring enabled already.

more exchanges that now have vectoring enabled

Nenagh (NNH1)
    Dun laoghaire (DLA1)

apparently eircom wholesale is the first ISP in europe to offer vectoring to its vdsl2+ customers

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭anotherposter

yup i got vectoring on the nenagh exchange

called eircom and the guy bumped me upto 100mb/20mb woohoo

Link Uptime: 1 day: 7 hours: 6 minutes
    Line Rate: 20.542 Mbps 102.571 Mbps
    Actual Net Data Rate: 20.479 Mbps 102.398 Mbps
    SNR Margin: 9.3 dB 13.6 dB
    Actual Delay: 4 ms 5 ms
    Transmit Power: -20.3 dBm 13.0 dBm
    Receive Power: -26.7 dBm 4.8 dBm
    Actual INP: 2.0 symbols 2.0 symbols
    Total Attenuation: 6.4 dB 8.1 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate: 29.639 Mbps 140.996 Mbps
    VDSL Band Status U0 U1 U2 U3 D1 D2 D3
    Line Attenuation(dB): 1.2 7.7 10.8 N/A 5.3 11.6 18.7
    Signal Attenuation(dB): 1.2 7.1 9.8 N/A 5.3 11.5 18.7
    SNR Margin(dB): 9.2 9.4 9.3 N/A 13.3 13.4 13.3
    Transmit Power(dBm):-31.1 -21.7 -27.5 N/A 9.4 8.0 7.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭FaganJr

all f1000 modems have vectoring support enabled from 1.00(aaha.3)D0 onwards

current is 1.00(aaha.4)do which has vectoring enabled already.

more exchanges that now have vectoring enabled

Nenagh (NNH1)
    Dun laoghaire (DLA1)

apparently eircom wholesale is the first ISP in europe to offer vectoring to its vdsl2+ customers

Currently have the following, I'm on 50/15. About 600m to cab, roughly.

Is my Cab enabled yet or is router just upgraded?

If so would I get 60/20 or 70/20?

Firmware Version: 1.00(AAHA.4)D0

Link Uptime: 5 days: 23 hours: 29 minutes
    Line Rate: 15.418 Mbps 50.268 Mbps
    Actual Net Data Rate: 15.358 Mbps 50.170 Mbps
    SNR Margin: 12.4 dB 10.7 dB
    Actual Delay: 4 ms 8 ms
    Transmit Power: 3.1 dBm 11.2 dBm
    Receive Power: -17.2 dBm -8.6 dBm
    Actual INP: 2.0 symbols 3.0 symbols
    Total Attenuation: 20.3 dB 19.8 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate: 28.135 Mbps 75.460 Mbps
    Line Attenuation(dB): 5.1 27.3 40.9 N/A 14.7 34.9 54.2
    Signal Attenuation(dB): 5.1 26.6 39.9 N/A 11.9 34.6 54.2
    SNR Margin(dB): 12.4 12.3 12.4 N/A 10.6 10.8 10.7
    Transmit Power(dBm):-12.5 - 2.6 1.6 N/A 3.2 7.9 6.9

3395654995.png

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭anotherposter

FaganJr wrote: »
    Currently have the following, I'm on 50/15. About 600m to cab, roughly.

Is my Cab enabled yet or is router just upgraded?

If so would I get 60/20 or 70/20?

Firmware Version: 1.00(AAHA.4)D0

Link Uptime: 5 days: 23 hours: 29 minutes
    Line Rate: 15.418 Mbps 50.268 Mbps
    Actual Net Data Rate: 15.358 Mbps 50.170 Mbps
    SNR Margin: 12.4 dB 10.7 dB
    Actual Delay: 4 ms 8 ms
    Transmit Power: 3.1 dBm 11.2 dBm
    Receive Power: -17.2 dBm -8.6 dBm
    Actual INP: 2.0 symbols 3.0 symbols
    Total Attenuation: 20.3 dB 19.8 dB
    Attainable Net Data Rate: 28.135 Mbps 75.460 Mbps
    Line Attenuation(dB): 5.1 27.3 40.9 N/A 14.7 34.9 54.2
    Signal Attenuation(dB): 5.1 26.6 39.9 N/A 11.9 34.6 54.2
    SNR Margin(dB): 12.4 12.3 12.4 N/A 10.6 10.8 10.7
    Transmit Power(dBm):-12.5 - 2.6 1.6 N/A 3.2 7.9 6.9

3395654995.png

you need to call eircom to get it upgraded... it doesnt happen automatically

but judging by your snr margins your cab is not done yet.

when you see the snr for downstream go upto 25.0db or higher vectoring will be enabled on the cab so call eircom then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,164 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Nope, it can do higher. At least 40Mb if my memory serves me right. Its purely the way they're configuring their kit.

I'm guessing their peering agreements might cost em more if there were to be more outbound traffic, don't see why else they'd do it.

I wouldn't have thought so - peering costs are generally on the 95th percentile, download far outweighs upload for consumer ISPs. Possibly they don't think there is a market for a higher-upload product?

jimmad wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I believe that's the same cabinet Im connected to. very strange. I thought all lines on a cabinet had to be vector enabled at once. My router stats on the fritz box indicate that vectoring is turned off at the moment.

Im on the Thornberry cabinet getting 50/15, also with digiweb. Vectoring by the looks of things are switched off. i might ring digiweb tomara and c what they have to say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭michaelotoole

Looks like my cabinet may just have been vectored...

Still not 100% certain but it looks like something changed... I'm posting some information here to assist others in determining if vectoring has been turned on for them...
    I gather from the posts, that the only way to determine if vectoring has been enabled, is, if there's a substantial increase in Attainable Net Data Rate (when measured against previous readings at the same time of day)...

Previous Readings: (Attainable Net Data Rate)
    Peak time reading were pretty constant never really varying much form 97 Mbps... off peak it climbed to 110 Mbps (give or take 0.5 Mbps)...

New Reading: (Attainable Net Data Rate)
    Although it's only 8:30am, it's been pretty constant at 134 Mbps since about 6:30am... may drop as we get further in to the day but looks promising...
    It's now 9:17am and were at 132.9 Mbps... even allowing for some more traffic it should stay above 132 Mbps (hopefully)... that's gota be vectoring?
    Now 14:22 and were at 127 Mbps....

@ED E ... If it stays above 132, what profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Steviemak

Im on the Thornberry cabinet getting 50/15, also with digiweb. Vectoring by the looks of things are switched off. i might ring digiweb tomara and c what they have to say

Might be the modem.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 23,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

@ED E ... If it stays above 132, what profile?

100/20 the maximum profile Eircom are selling.

Not sure if vectoring is active with me yet. But over night my attainable upload went from 20147 to 26756 and is hovering around there.

Is that the start of it or am I being hopeful.

What did the download change by?

And a question for those in the know... if you upgrade your profiles, does it cost extra?

• Advertisement

What did the download change by?

And a question for those in the know... if you upgrade your profiles, does it cost extra?

Ment to post that also. Download didn't change yet. Still the same as yesterday. 69500

From my excursions today, I would guess, if the download has not changed by any great extent, then no vectoring...
    Of course that's assuming it wasn't already vectored but you would have noticed a change previously...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

it would be good if people who see vectoring enabled add the cabinet info so we can get an idea of which ones are enabled.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭GLCC

Lads,

I have standalone efibre 70/20Mbps unlimited package. My attainable net data rate is up at over 120Mbps the last 2 or 3 days. Not sure if the cabinet I am connected to has been vector enabled. Spoke to 2 different eircom techs today. One said that 70Mbps was the maximum speed I could get and the other said as soon as vectoring is enabled on the cabinet I am connected to I will start seeing greater speeds. Any ideas ? Do you need to get eircom tech support to upgrade your line or should it happen automatically ?

Tech support would need to change the speed profile.

allen175 wrote: »
    Tech support would need to change the speed profile.

Thanks,

Will this cost extra or will it just be a free upgrade do you know ?

Completely free upgrade if you are on the unlimited package.

Thanks allen175. Will give eircom another buzz later so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

It is good to see that Eircom are now on the top of the pile.

Looks like going from"dial up" to "DSL"

@allen175, thanks for that... couldn't wait so I just asked and your right no charge ;)

@GLCC
    I have change profile from 70 to 90 Mbps and my attainable was 133 Mbps... so you should be able to get to 80 or 90....
    There are a few good reasons why they may appear reluctant to give a profile closer to the max... the most important being stability.... move to one and test it, ten try the next.... ;)

I'm on 90 now but still speed test doesn't get passed 67Mbps

• Advertisement
Advertisement