Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to Perth!

Options
  • 31-01-2014 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

This is my first post! I'm currently giving serious thought to moving to Perth. I'm a 26 year old guy working and living in Dublin, I have lived in Canada previously for a period of time too as I wanted to travel. Moving to Oz would not be for travel reasons, more financial. I've been told by a few people that there is serious money to be made in the mines in Perth for those willing to put in the work. Does anyone one here have any info they would be able to give me about this?? I'm working in Dublin at the moment but not making as much as I would like too!

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

There loads of people already in Perth willing to to put in the work to get into the mines. Only a lack of a proper visa and relevant qualifications is holding them back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dublinlad1987

Well the visa isn't a problem, I can take care of that easily. Do you know if qualifications are essential?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

If you can sort a Permanent visa easily, I reckon you are half way there if you needing sponsored then qualifications and skills are required.

Advertisement