Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susi query

Options
  • 31-01-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi I went back to college this year as a mature student. I had been left some money from inheritance in 2012 which brought me up over the limit to get any grant from susi, I've never had a grant before and without that I would have been well below the limit. My question is...will I be eligible for a grant for the remaining years of my 4 year course as my income is now €0 and I definitely don't have enough to see me through?
    Good luck to all matures applying this year, I've loved it so far!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

If your means have changed you can reapply for the next academic year of your course.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paintitblack

paperclip2 wrote: »
    If your means have changed you can reapply for the next academic year of your course.

Thank you, that's great, started to get worried there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Don't forget you can send queries direct to SUSI staff here: http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1610

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paintitblack

Thank you I wasn't aware of that

Advertisement