Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business idea?

Options
  • 01-02-2014 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all, hopefully i can get some inspiration here -

I currently work as an external consultant for a few companies visiting sites all over ireland and NI. I travel extensively (when theres work!) and while i really enjoy the job the remuneration isnt exciting particularly when i factor in fuel and motor costs etc.

I am looking for a business idea which i could incorporate into my current role and make use of the mileage i clock up on a daily basis. I had thought of a courier type thing but this market is saturated - any other ideas out there?!

I am reluctant to quit my current job as there is further potential there when the economy picks up, plus financially i cant afford to take that risk...

Thanks
    James

Comments

Advertisement