Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any ride outs in Kerry?

• 01-02-2014 1:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey all,
    New to Co.Kerry and was wondering if there are any meets or rideouts being organized in the area?
    What you Kerry bikers get up to, ever go out in a group and have some fun?
    Gets a bit boring going knee sliding on my own all time!
    Cheers,
    Pete.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 YCHGTBOY

Am in Kerry too...am always up for a spin... ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Are you looking for a nice spin or someone to tear around with you getting the "Knee Down"...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Blackdragon72

I'm just looking to meet up and go for a ride now and then and get a few mates out of it.
    On a GSXR1000 by the way, or at least will be when i get the insurance sorted, any ideas who is best to go with? Bit different here to the UK.
    Anyway, its nice to go for an easy paced ride out enjoying the scenery but it is also nice to let things go every now and then and have a play dont you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

On a GSXR1000 by the way, or at least will be when i get the insurance sorted, any ideas who is best to go with?
    https://www.adelaideinsurance.com/roi-benefits/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭Blackdragon72

Nice one, than you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement