Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No water in taps

Options
  • 01-02-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Posting for father in-law.
    Its a 2008 tec camper, problem is no water coming through any of the taps.
    Connected the pump to a different power source and it is working fine also heater not firing up, have checked all fuses and trips.:confused:
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

I'm sure more qualified than me will have a definate answer. I'm not sure what heating system you have but most of them have an automatic frost release system that drains all the water when it drops below a certain temp.

On my one I have to push a button beside the boiler and hold it down while running the taps to recharge the system

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

If you look through my threads, I put up one on draining the system , it shows some of the boiler drains. The lack of water and the lack of heating are 2 separate problems unless there's the one fuse supplying power to both the heater and the pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭joed571

Sorry for not getting back sooner. It turned out to be a fuse under the back seat, heating just start working again.
    thanks again
    joe

Advertisement