Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Hilfiger outlet Blanchardstown?

Options
  • 01-02-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Is there a Tonmy Hilfiger outlet shop (I know theres a Gap outlet shop) in Blancardstown??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

therealme wrote: »
    Is there a Tonmy Hilfiger outlet shop (I know theres a Gap outlet shop) in Blancardstown??

I think it is where HMV used to be or it was planned for there anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Superdry is where HMV used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Thanks a mil, passing that way today - will detour if there is one there :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

No, there's no Hilfiger outlet in Blanchardstown, but they do Hilfiger Denim in BT2 and some Hilfiger in Diffneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Superdry is where HMV used to be.

Yeah sorry!!! Always get 2 of them mixed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

January wrote: »
    No, there's no Hilfiger outlet in Blanchardstown, but they do Hilfiger Denim in BT2 and some Hilfiger in Diffneys.

I thought BT2 only does womenswear for the last few years. Are they stocking menswear again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ongarboy wrote: »
    I thought BT2 only does womenswear for the last few years. Are they stocking menswear again?

No idea... just saw it on the Blanchardstown website that they Hilfiger Denim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

There's one in Liffey valley

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Went to L.Vally in the end & got what I wanted on sale :-) I heard there's one in Kildare Village...I feel retail therapy coming on, have not been there yet.

Advertisement