Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone live in killeens?

Options
  • 01-02-2014 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Looking to buy a house and fell in love with one in killeens. Dont know anyone from the area and tbh only had time to view house so never got a chance to drive around the area. Tryibg to do sone research now before asking for 2nd viewing. Looking to hear opinions from anyone who lives there or knows someone living there please? Have 2 small kids so hoping there would be a good community feel and maybe schools closeby? Any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

If it's Triple H you're dealing with, I would run a mile. And then another.
    Don't pay a deposit unless you're prepared to lose it. Do everything through your solicitor.Not to be trusted.

If it's the DNG one, I looked at that one and the one that was for sale 2 doors up. There seemed to be no problem getting a viewing on that, but then it didn't seem to be 'for sale', when I tried to proceed.
    I was told back in August after multiple attempts at enquiry, that a deposit was paid on it but there were legal problems holding it up. The fact it's still for sale would make me uneasy.

As for the general area itself, I thought it was grand, but there is nothing around for kids and it was a bit rough, but you're generally getting a lot of house for the money and you're very close to Blackpool/Aldi etc.

Advertisement