Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Scooter

• 01-02-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I am looking for a Pawtrekker Scooter for my lively Siberian Husky and my Alaskan Malamute as it is great exercise for them and is what they were bred to do. The husky is younger and is full of energy on walks and thought this way she would get the best out of her exercising and I've been wanting to get one for a while now.

Has anyone used a dog scooter with their dog?
    And how have you found using it?

Anyone out there know if a Pawtrekker can be bought in Ireland in a shop or online? It's the pawtrekker I'm after.

Or if someone has one they no longer want, i'll be happy to strike a deal.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

I am looking for a Pawtrekker Scooter for my lively Siberian Husky and my Alaskan Malamute as it is great exercise for them and is what they were bred to do. The husky is younger and is full of energy on walks and thought this way she would get the best out of her exercising and I've been wanting to get one for a while now.

Has anyone used a dog scooter with their dog?
    And how have you found using it?

Anyone out there know if a Pawtrekker can be bought in Ireland in a shop or online? It's the pawtrekker I'm after.

Or if someone has one they no longer want, i'll be happy to strike a deal.

Thanks

Don't know about Ireland, but this online UK store has them

http://www.snowpawstore.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

I nearly went down that route a few years ago. Opted to buy a bike instead as the pawtrekkers were (are) quite pricey. Plus I can use the bike without the dog. I made my own device for the front attachment but you can buy ones cheaply.

CC82F7BF-56F5-4594-AD7D-F95E1BB4C06E_zpsslegrpqj.png

I love getting out on the bike now with him

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭4th horsemen

Cheers
    they are pricey alright and the one in snowpawstore is out of stock of the one I'm after.

Nicely done Hooked, what kinda dog have you and how does he/she behave when in front pulling? Does he/she get distracted at any stage and decide to go left or right etc

Advertisement