Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy fitness Newbridge

Options
  • 01-02-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Going to make this short and sweet , bring my son swimming there every Saturday morning which is great , but the problem is in the changing rooms. There seems to be more girls aged between 3- 7 in the male changing areas. Just want to know peoples opinions on this as it's uncomfortable on us. Is it the gyms or parents problem.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

dave45dave wrote: »
    Going to make this short and sweet , bring my son swimming there every Saturday morning which is great , but the problem is in the changing rooms. There seems to be more girls aged between 3- 7 in the male changing areas. Just want to know peoples opinions on this as it's uncomfortable on us. Is it the gyms or parents problem.
    Thanks

It's the gyms fault
    When I was a member of another.energie club there was always boys as old as 8 in the.women's changing rooms was very uncomfortable.
    The.gym I'm in now has a family changing room which is great as the kids don't bother you.
    Also the parents should have.some cop on too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    It's the gyms fault
    When I was a member of another.energie club there was always boys as old as 8 in the.women's changing rooms was very uncomfortable.
    The.gym I'm in now has a family changing room which is great as the kids don't bother you.
    Also the parents should have.some cop on too

There is a family changing room there

Also as a father of a 4 year old girl meant to do other than change them in the mens changing room

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

raven136 wrote: »
    There is a family changing room there

Also as a father of a 4 year old girl meant to do other than change them in the mens changing room

I'm talking about the family changing area

If your daughter goes swimming , let your wife bring her. That's what I do when my daughter goes and vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭froggie76

My partner brings our 8 year old daughter -Most of the time he changes with her in the disabled toilets.!

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

froggie76 wrote: »
    My partner brings our 8 year old daughter -Most of the time he changes with her in the disabled toilets.!

At least somebody's using their head , was there yesterday and out of 6 my young lad was the only male getting changed. Only 2 more lessons left and I'm finished going there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement