Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aramark

Options
  • 01-02-2014 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here worked for Aramark before or know anyone who has? Friend if mine has an interview with them just looking for info

Mod Edit: There is no problem in discussing the type of work that his company does. However negative remarks about any company or discussion about rates of pay are off limits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,543 ✭✭✭✭ted1

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Anyone here worked for Aramark before or know anyone who has? Friend if mine has an interview with them just looking for info

Mod Edit: There is no problem in discussing the type of work that his company does. However negative remarks about any company or discussion about rates of pay are off limits.
    I work with their facility wing quite a bit. A good bunch of competent lads. Couldn't say a bad word agsinest them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

ted1 wrote: »
    I work with their facility wing quite a bit. A good bunch of competent lads. Couldn't say a bad word agsinest them

With them? As in on maintainence works? Are they based from Cork normally do you know or mostly from Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,543 ✭✭✭✭ted1

With them? As in on maintainence works? Are they based from Cork normally do you know or mostly from Dublin?

They are one of our clients and we work closely with them mainly in Dublin city. We help them on the energy side

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aodhan2

I worked for them for a year and a half. Maintenance in dublin. Is his job mobile or site based ? Is there anything specific you want to know ? You can pm me if you like I'm sure it's an open forum in private chat !

Advertisement