Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer keeps refreshing

Options
  • 01-02-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help my computer keeps refreshing web pages and folders. I'm running windows 8 and this has been happening since I got the computer, it's extremely annoying.
    You can't type on a web pages because it refreshers about twice a second. I've scanned with malware and it didn't find anything and likewise with avast anti virus.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

Stuck F5 key?

Check it for dirt/detritus, maybe unplug the keyboard to see if it's the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

Gamayun wrote: »
    Stuck F5 key?

Check it for dirt/detritus, maybe unplug the keyboard to see if it's the problem.

Not the keyboard happens when it's disconnected.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Have a look at this

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

Have a look at this

That didn't do it. When I select the side menu my only options are

Control panel
    Personalisation
    PC info
    Help

Any suggestions on how I find that tab in the video

Advertisement