Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday venues in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-02-2014 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about a joint 40th birthday party in Dublin city centre for about 20/25 people.
    Requirements - late bar/dance floor (or a little one), cocktails, chilled out music mix of r n b, chart, etc basic finger food. Age crowd 25 +
    Had a look at Odessa but middle floor was way too quiet, didnt know if I was gone on the Liquor rooms seemed a bit dark and cocktails mad expensive, Dont like Harry's, Dakota or Grafton Lounge. Lost Society was about the best of then.
    Anyone been to House on Leeson St, Everleigh Gardens on Harcourt 4 Dame Lane for birthdays?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

D2 at The Harcourt Hotel would be ideal.
    I went to a 30th there last month and there were booths reserved.
    You've also got a big dancefloor and huge smoking area. Good cocktails, great music, and they had finger food too.

The Citi Hotel on Dame Street, upstairs, is great too. I was there a few months ago and the whole upstairs was reserved which was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭miss choc

Thanks for that I was at D2 two years ago so would like a change I find Citi bar a young crowd thanks anyway

Advertisement