Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice cream van at night

Options
  • 01-02-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am a student living in ballymun, I have been living here for 2 years now and every week without fail I hear this ice cream van in the late evening/night. Anyone know why an ice cream van would go round at night, when its wet , windy and cold?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

You should have went to Specsavers.
    Thats a squad car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

I am a student living in ballymun, I have been living here for 2 years now and every week without fail I hear this ice cream van in the late evening/night. Anyone know why an ice cream van would go round at night, when its wet , windy and cold?

We get the same here in blanchardstown. Sometimes i wonder is it only icecream they sell....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

hes sellin drugs man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

What student lives in Ballymun?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

drugs here

get your drugs here ...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Stop selling crystal meth out threw your bathroom window & pretty soon you'll stop seeing the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Big bag of yokes?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Screenshot_2014-02-01-19-57-01-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Kebab vans in Oxford used to be one of the biggest dealers in town in the 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Barton4life

quite a few.. http://www.gsv.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Ask him for the "special sprinkles" on your 99. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Barton4life

tdv123 wrote: »
    Stop selling crystal meth out threw your bathroom window & pretty soon you'll stop seeing the van.

hey it pays the bills

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

it's one of the spookiest sounds at night, whatever the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

wazky wrote: »
    What student lives in Ballymun?
    People going to DCU - it's on Ballymun Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

There's an ice cream van around here that plays the Godfather theme except the tune sounds like the van is running out of batteries so the tempo is all over the place.

My guess is the driver kidnaps children and turns them into ice cream to feed to other children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

They're on to us, Go Go Go....

i068984.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Surveillance van probably and you just blew their cover OP. Don't be surprised if the van disappears and a pizza delivery van parks outside your house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Surveillance van probably and you just blew their cover OP. Don't be surprised if the van disappears and a pizza delivery van parks outside your house.
    And then a Flowers By Irene van.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,126 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

You in Vietmun Bitches...

I am so happy I don't live in Ballymun no more, if this is the same guy he is out rain, snow or moon light. Has to be dealing, there is no doubt.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

drugs here

get your drugs here ...

Maybe they're selling Cake...

If you go down to the woods today you're sure of a big surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

This might clarify things...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Ballymun. A lot of pregnancies. Pregnancy cravings.

There's your answer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭Sunglasses Ron

You in Vietmun Bitches...

I am so happy I don't live in Ballymun no more, if this is the same guy he is out rain, snow or moon light. Has to be dealing, there is no doubt.

Back in the day, maybe.

It's an urban legend these days.

If I was driving around dropping off drugs I would certainly go for something as low key and inconspicuous as an ice cream van :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Maybe there's another car / van that follows the ice-cream van and while everyone is watching the ice cream van the other fella is dealin- or maybe thats what mr whippy wants you (and the law) to thunk and he still is dealing... Or nay e he's just selling ice-cream and rizzlas to stoners...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Maybe there's another car / van that follows the ice-cream van and while everyone is watching the ice cream van the other fella is dealin- or maybe thats what mr whippy wants you (and the law) to thunk and he still is dealing... Or nay e he's just selling ice-cream and rizzlas to stoners...

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Maybe he's genuinely selling ice cream...
    To fellas with the munchies. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

How are you living in Ballymun two years and still so innocent?

Lived in Ballymun until 2011. We had the same old van back then. Ah, the memories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement