Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting as much vapor as before

Options
  • 01-02-2014 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi people, I've been using ecigs for 3 months now, at first it was great, I was getting as much vapor as smoking a cigarette but in the last couple of weeks they just haven't been hitting it. I'm using a kangertech evod clearomiser with a ce4 900 battery, and menthol liquid all from smoke free Ireland. Nothing has changed, I've cleaned out everything, tried my mam's battery with it - nothing makes a difference! I can get as much vapor if I keep it going long enough that the battery flashes but then it hurts my throat :confused: has anyone any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Maybe the battery life is dying? Not sure what kind off life span they have....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Have you changed the coil head in the evod? This thing: http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangercoil.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

No I haven't changed it actually.. that could be it! How often does it have to be changed? I've been using this one for about 3 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Could be it alright!

You need to change the heads as soon as performance drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I had a bit of a mess around with all the bits and pieces, I thought my old kanger T3S was broken but it turns out that the little o ring was stuck where the coil screws in. So I managed to work that out with a tooth pick to see if that atomiser would be better but it wouldn't heat up at all, so I took the coil off the evod and put it into the 3TS and now it's working perfectly, loads of vapor! So it wasn't the coil it was the actual clearomiser that wasn't working right! Thanks for the suggestions :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

How often does it have to be changed? I've been using this one for about 3 weeks!

They last me about 10 days on average.

Advertisement