Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO Ladies - really good pedicure???

Options
  • 01-02-2014 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭

hi ladies, where in town would i get a really good pedicure? Somewhere where they are not afraid to get stuck into it… to a chiropodists level.. but with the finishing touches..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I find 5th Avenue on Oliver Plunkett st very good for pedicures..would recommend them...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,881 ✭✭✭sporina

Colser wrote: »
    I find 5th Avenue on Oliver Plunkett st very good for pedicures..would recommend them...

i go there for manicures.. love it - was just wondering if there was somewhere that had a rep for good pedicures

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

Hi there. Newyorknails on the back douglas road in cork. Had a full mani and pedi again yesterday. I've been going for past 18mths. Ask for gabi but all the girls are as good as each other. I went to 5th ave once and didn't return , didn't like how management treated staff (but perhaps that has changed). New York nails also have the American chairs(imported) and cleanliness is paramount, from a very happy repeat customer..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Try Blush in the Winthorp Arcade. Ask for Melissa.

Advertisement