Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

morgana wrote: »
    Just noticed today that Zooplus has put up their delivery charges, used to be a flat 6.99 from the .de site, has gone up to 9.90 (DPS) and 10.40 (DHL) and the Irish site has gone up from 4.99 to 5.40 (It still states 4.90 on the delivery cost page, but in your shopping basket its 5.40!

Orders over €49 have free delivery... so bulk up. :D

My order are usually for €75 / €85

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

cocker5 wrote: »
    Orders over €49 have free delivery... so bulk up. :D

My order are usually for €75 / €85

I don't think I've had an order small enough to have a postage charge since that bottomless pit pup came along :pac:

tk123 wrote: »
    I don't think I've had an order small enough to have a postage charge since that bottomless pit pup came along :pac:

Same here... i spend more on my dog than i do on myself.. its a sad state of affairs!

Thank god they are so dam cute!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

My order today came to €48 but I refute to pay shipping so the cats are getting a cheap 99c toy to go with all the other crap I'm buying :P I had intended getting just food, but then I just had to get peach a slow feeder bowl and sure they had cat probiotics too so I had to get some of those...lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

What's depressing is when they give out stuff with each order; sometimes I'll end up with three or four orders because it's free!!1

• Advertisement

I know its really bad.... this week I ordered my guy's taste of the wild and salmoin oil thats was supposed to be it.

I added pigs ears... and a visi vest all impluse buys.. came to €78...

Then i went onto another webiste and ordered him his favourite toy... the chatter box duck, they are getting harder and harder to get , so i ordered 3 just to be sure! they last usually 3 months or so and he treats them like his friends.. that cost €25

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pet-Love-4596-Chatterbox-Cockerel/dp/B000OGONVW/ref=pd_sim_petsupplies_2

so all in all €100 in one week... have i lost my tiny mind!

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I ordered two bags of dog food on Sunday night. .. And still no sign if delievery? Using dhl ... Can anyone tell me if this Is normal?

Got two bags if Markus Mühle NaturNah and I'm still waiting. Seen plenty of dhl vans around but none had my poor doggies food!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

I ordered two bags of dog food on Sunday night. .. And still no sign if delievery? Using dhl ... Can anyone tell me if this Is normal?

Got two bags if Markus Mühle NaturNah and I'm still waiting. Seen plenty of dhl vans around but none had my poor doggies food!

DHL in Germany is the national postal system which means your parcel will be delivered by An Post. Monday sounds right - did you get a tracking link?

(Just placed an order with zooplus.co.uk - even with the order over the free delivery limit, DHL was still an extra 50p. Also GLS has been replaced by DPD which is free over the spending limit. I think DPD might be better for tracking.)

odckdo wrote: »
    DHL in Germany is the national postal system which means your parcel will be delivered by An Post. Monday sounds right - did you get a tracking link?

(Just placed an order with zooplus.co.uk - even with the order over the free delivery limit, DHL was still an extra 50p. Also GLS has been replaced by DPD which is free over the spending limit. I think DPD might be better for tracking.)

Yeah DPD text you the delivery window now so handy... There's a DPD depot even closer to work than GLS - happy days :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

The exact process is dhl just collect the packages from zooplus and deliver them to the german post office basically (this is what an post told me anyway, I made the mistake of ordering via dhl on my first order) and they are sent through the postal system. They normally take a minimum of 7 days to arrive through an post.

DPD who is the courier now will only take 3 to 5 days to deliver. Dont understand the new 50p charge for dhl (an post delivery) - seems a bit mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

odckdo wrote: »

I got my tracking link, it's been in Ireland since Thursday so ill probably get it Monday hopefully!
    maggiepip wrote: »
    The exact process is dhl just collect the packages from zooplus and deliver them to the german post office basically (this is what an post told me anyway, I made the mistake of ordering via dhl on my first order) and they are sent through the postal system. They normally take a minimum of 7 days to arrive through an post.

DPD who is the courier now will only take 3 to 5 days to deliver. Dont understand the new 50p charge for dhl (an post delivery) - seems a bit mad.

Ok I did not know that hah is have gone for DPD otherwise ha, I'll know for the future!

I got my tracking link, it's been in Ireland since Thursday so ill probably get it Monday hopefully!

That's what happened to me last time I ordered from .de - Dublin -> Porloaise for a few days --> back to Dublin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,120 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I just wanted to know that everything was above board with them and it seems to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

ryanf1 wrote: »
    I just wanted to know that everything was above board with them and it seems to be.

Just remember to order via DPD!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I ordered on saturday night and mine came on friday through dhl/an post. Think it usually takes about 5 or 6 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

My order came through DPD, and I wasn't home the day it was coming, I called the depot offering to collect it, and they delivered it to work for me.
    Ordered Saturday, arrived Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,120 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Rommie wrote: »
    OP, have you got a maxizoo anywhere near you? They're doing the 15kg bags for 28 euro at the moment

There is a maxizoo na short distance away. It would be worth making the trip for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I made a mistake in my order, I clicked off the payment page before entering my details by accident and they kindly cancelled my order so I could start again :)

Advertisement