Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening an airsoft store.

• 02-02-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hey just wondering about opening an airsoft store. Thankfully I have the premises and the accountancy, however I'd need someone who'd have the know how of the market and where I could get a supplier. Would anyone even know a supplier?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

MW2FAN wrote: »
    Hey just wondering about opening an airsoft store. Thankfully I have the premises and the accountancy, however I'd need someone who'd have the know how of the market and where I could get a supplier. Would anyone even know a supplier?

Have you carried out your due dilligence & research on the market available to you, projected income/outgoings, etc?

Not meaning to be blunt, but if you're asking these questions on a public forum now, I'd think twice. If, after thinking twice, you still wanted to give it a go see my first question to you; and have another think for a third time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Where would you be setting up as well mate out of interest?

Advertisement