Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 610 Loan / Hire (2 days)

Options
  • 02-02-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm doing some Garmin equipment testing with some ANT+ fitness equipment, have managed to get a 210 and 310xt via Adverts but the last one I need is a Garmin 610 for max 2 days. To save me buying a new one would anyone in Dublin be up to loan or hire me theirs?

I can swap out the 210 to you if you need to keep training over those 2 days. Only need the watch unit as I've my own ANT USB and HR Straps here.

So you know up front I'd need to reset the watch so best to transfer your training files to your computer or Garmin Connect to save them. I can take a note of your user settings if you want and reprogram them on the watch before giving them back to save you doing it...

Anyone able to help out? I'm based in City Centre Dublin 2.
    Thanks

Advertisement