Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can i get direct contact with the Complaints department?

Options
  • 02-02-2014 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear Eircom Representatives,
    Could I either get a direct email for the complaints department or maybe one of your nice Eircom complaints department agents would be kind enough to let me know what happened to the investigation into my complaint Ref 1215333. As I have not heard anything from them since their email from 27/11/13 saying they would inform me once they had a resolution, I can only presume there was NO resolution. And presenting me with a threat of legal action whilst an investigation is still ongoing?? would seem a bit foolhardy. You can let the team dealing with this matter know that I have taken legal advice and I will pursue this case to court if need be where the publicity Eircom will receive will be less than flattering.
    Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Binnster wrote: »
    Dear Eircom Representatives,
    Could I either get a direct email for the complaints department or maybe one of your nice Eircom complaints department agents would be kind enough to let me know what happened to the investigation into my complaint Ref 1215333. As I have not heard anything from them since their email from 27/11/13 saying they would inform me once they had a resolution, I can only presume there was NO resolution. And presenting me with a threat of legal action whilst an investigation is still ongoing?? would seem a bit foolhardy. You can let the team dealing with this matter know that I have taken legal advice and I will pursue this case to court if need be where the publicity Eircom will receive will be less than flattering.
    Regards.

Hi Binnster

I'm sorry to hear this, I have PM'd you the direct contact number for the complaints department.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Headache_12345

Please can you forward the complaints number to me also.    I want to complain about the atrocious customer service (or lack there of).   I have been trying all evening to contact them on 1901 (I do not intend to use this number again).   The first call I was waiting for 40minutes (despite being told it would be less than 10) before having to hang up.  The next call was answered relatively quickly however when I queried the 40 minute wait, I was fed some nonsense about it being a Monday and how there were 400 representatives on calls ...  I find that very hard to believe.  Shortly after this the line seemed to deteriorate until the call eventually came to an abrupt end.  The next call I was told the wait would be more than 10 mins.    This is really shockingly bad.  

In addition to a direct complaints number / email address please can you advise me who t contact (not 1901) regarding a query about a direct debit mandate and also who to ask about the line that was supposed to have been put in today ?

Advertisement